Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

April's Update

Well, I got so excited about this blog thing and then I realized that Clayton and I don't exactly have exciting lives! No kids, or pets or anything to take cute pictures of, :). We're just doing our thing here in San Francisco. Lets see... there's a few countdowns for us right now. We're counting down to when Clayton takes the D.A.T.; to Clayton getting his R.D.A. license; and to our trip home to Kona in May for Mitchell's Graduation.

I've finally just sent out an email declaring that I will be teaching an aerobics class at the church Thursday night for the relief society women! So we'll see how that goes! Tomorrow at Seven. I've been wanting to do this for a long time but it really just takes that step of saying I will be doing it at a certain time that gets the ball rollin. I don't know if anyone will show up, but I will be there ready to rock no matter what! :)

The college rugby playoffs are this weekend in Berkley which we'll probably go to.

Other than that, there's not much else to report! We'll keep you posted, though! :)

-Love,
Susan

5 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Susan! Thanks for letting me know about your blog! I love reading about what everyone's doing!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

Even though you don't have kids or pets, you can still post pics of you! we still want to see those! good luck with the aerobics class! its sounds like fun!

Alicia said...

hey susan! you're life is interesting enough for me!! =) sorry it's taken me so long to comment... i have a new addition to my life that is very demanding these days! ;) i'm excited to be more in touch... good luck with your aerobics, i'm proud of you for just doing that, i wish we did that here.

also... i am SO excited to try that mac 'n' cheese recipe... i didn't think healthy was an option with that, and it's one of my favorite dishes, so thanks for the info!

later,
leesh

Anjanette said...

No worries...James & I certainly don't have exciting lives either. We too have no pets or babies to take pictures of, and yet we seem to have random thoughts filling our blog. So, keep up the random postings. We'd love to hear all about your fellow RS sisters sweatin' it up!

holo said...

It's time for your May update...and I am just now commenting on April's. Congrats on your job stuff (managing a new shop when it opens???) and Clayton's progress toward dental school. Love you and can't wait to see you here in Kona.