Ok, so I would like to announce that I have officially had the best year of my whole life! Yes, out of the 21 years I've experienced, this last year was the best. That's saying something! :P "Why?" - you ask... because I've had my wonderful husband by my side. Oh, sure there have been some pretty sad moments, but never before have the sad moments seemed as short as they have this year because he was there. I love you, Clayton. I know you like to pretend "we" have a blog, but everyone knows I'm the only one who posts, so I can say that, haha! Anyway, here are some pictures from our anniversary celebration.
Wednesday I came home and Clayton had surprised me with a balloon and this card saying he had a hotel room for us in Monterey.
I suprised Clayton by getting my hair chopped! Jen Lowry did a great job (Thanks Jen!).

Once at the hotel it was hard to want to leave! We finally did get out and took the trolly to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. There was a pretty long line for tickets and so as we were waiting we heard this "splatter" noise, like when your older brother tries to pour water on you from the balcony when you're walking below! (That's what I thought of first, anyway. Thanks Ry! haha..)So, after some investigation we realized it was a HUGE splatter of seagull poop! YUCK! I had the smelly white stuff on my hoody, my pant leg, my shoes, and even in my hair a little! I just stood in line traumatized a bit but finally Clayton convinced me to go to the bathroom and just wash it off and that it would all be OK. He was able to console me because of his experience! He was in shock that he didn't get hit at all! A few people around us got some splatters, but Clayton wasn't hit. It's sort of a running theme in the Leonard family of getting pooped on by birds. Tooty is especially susceptible! I guess I'm a true Leonard now! Here's a pic:
We should have known from that omen that we wouldn't have that great of a time inside. Ok, well it wasn't that bad. It was really neat, but it was SUPER crowded. It was so crowded that it was really uncomfortable. We did get some nice pictures anyway, though.


Love you Clayton!! XOXOXOXO




8 comments:
I can't believe it's been a year already since we were in Hawaii for your wedding! Congratulations Leonards!
Congratulations you two!! That is so exciting!! The years only get better:) I think I would have thrown up if I was pooped on, really and then I would have just wanted to go back to the hotel:)! You are quite the trooper!! Love ya!!!
I am so sorry you have had such a rough couple of weeks! I am glad that you had fun in Monterey and I know that new haircut had to make everything just a little bit lighter. :-)
Happy Anniversary!!
Hey Guys!
Congrats on your anniversary! I love you guys, and I'm glad you two had fun celebrating!
Happy Anniversary! Can't wait to see you next week!
How fun! We love Monteray Bay Aquarium!
Happy belated anniversary! That is so fun you went to Monterrey. Eliot and I spent some time there a few years ago. It was beautiful! I am glad your 1-year anniversary was memorable.
Post a Comment