It's long, but very funny. Worth watching the whole thing. The sound is funny, too!
Friday, September 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keeping In Touch With Family and Friends
It's long, but very funny. Worth watching the whole thing. The sound is funny, too!
8 comments:
That is funny, where in the world did you find that?
All I can think of is how can I represent those poor guys and file a lawsuit!
i thought the same thing. i said to brad, "aren't they worried about liability?"
they use the chinese character for "Gold" as the graphic to cover up the unmentionables. i wonder if that's normal in japan.
that was pretty funny, especially mission II!!!
V
That was hilarious! I laughed outloud.
oh, soooo funny!!
Those Japanese pranks are the best! I have never laughed so hard as I have at some of those videos! We used to watch them at work, shhhhh...
Hey Susan. I finally get to see your blog. We've been updating ours since we are terrible at it! Don't you love You tube. You can find the craziest things! I love you blog! You need to tell where you get your picture slide show software!
Post a Comment