Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 4, 2007

I've been tagged! Thanks Jen! :)

Well, I've been tagged by Jen here. This is a first for me, so here goes!
RULES
1.The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves - try to find 6 you haven't already posted about! 2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules

6 Things About Me You Just Might Not Know
1. I'm an email-attatchment-keeping, blogger-facebook-myspace-picking, online-photo album-viewing family picture stealer! I've searched all of my old emails with picture attachments from family of new born babies or wedding pictures; browsed through numerous pictures on my family members' facebook and myspace accounts; viewed any online photo album invites and stolen pictures of every last one of ya! Hahahahaha. Ok, well, my motives are good: for me genealogy isn't just about the past, but about the current. Once I collect pictures of you family members I crop every one and save close-up face-shots of each to input in the genealogy software I use. Don't worry, I'm not publishing pictures and info about anyone online, I promise. I hope some day, though, to have a family web page where we can search our current family tree and keep in touch will our extended family. Some day when I have more time I'll finish, I promise!

2. I like to eat Eggo waffles FROZEN. Weird, I know, but have you tried it? I also can eat those peanut-butter and jelly uncrustables frozen. Yumm.

3. I am a terrible cook. I love to bake, but I still am no good at anything on the stove top! I'm working on it, though :)

4. I grew up in Hawaii but I never took up surfing. In fact, I have a phobia of big waves. Weak
huh?!

5. I also am deathly afraid of scalpels. I just got my wisdom teeth out yesterday and am so glad the doctor didn't take out his tools until I was knocked out. Here's a picture of me Clayton took on my phone without me knowing. The "laughing gas" was kicking in, I think! I look very happy!





6. I had mis-pronounced the word "album" without knowing it for 17 years of my life (assuming I could talk when I was 2)! When Clayton and I were on a date one night I made a bet with him, stubborn as ever that I was right, that "album" was spelled "alblum." I laughed at the silly way he sounded when he said photo "al-bum" and couldn't wait to show him it was spelled with an l after the b. Wow, how could no one in my family realize I was saying it wrong my whole life? I guess it's a hard one to catch, but I felt pretty foolish when we had to look it up in order for me to be convinced that I had it wrong! :P

All right, well I guess that's good enough, huh? I tag: Becky, Veronica, Susie, Nancy, Pene, and Courtney

10 comments:

Penelope Lolohea said...

Invasion of the PICTURE SNATCHER!!! MWUAHAHAHA! Just kidding. I thinks it's great that you are focusing on the present, also, for your geneology (sp?). Way to think of our future generations!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

i was thinkin about you on my flight home from san fran. i was the designated driver and that traffic is crazy! i'm so glad i don't have to maneuver through it every day or i'd lose my mind. i hope you don't have to do that. if you do, you get a gold star from me.

Bree said...

Alblum huh? That's pretty hilarious!

-Bree
www.hafenunderground.com

Jen said...

Fun facts! I was laughing so hard about the album thing. I really enjoyed reading this. Hope you feel better soon.

anne said...

Susan, I love this post! Frozen eggos and alblum!! So funny. I hope we see you guys soon.

Alicia said...

Hey Suze - what a crack up! How ironic that you are so into family photo "alblums"! =)

holo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
holo said...

Hi Susan - When you Google "alblum" it comes up with 73,200 hits, proving that you are not the only one with occasional slydexia.

Love Dad

Nancy said...

i think your family tree thing is great, what kind of software is it? it sounds like something i'd like!

mitchgleed said...

i'll make the website.