Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Playing Catch-Up!

Well, the next few posts are going to be "catch-up" posts because it's been so long since I've been able to post anything. I'm not sure how far I will get, but here's a list of what's to come:

  1. Christmas Festivities Part 1 (Sunset Ward Christmas Party)
  2. Christmas Festivities Part 2 (Cable Car Caroling)
  3. Christmas Eve and Day
  4. New Years, and a SURPRISE visit to Hawaii
  5. The MOVE (crazy weather and lots of prayers)
  6. Our new home
  7. Clayton's Birthday (Ski Racks on the jeep, ya baby)
  8. Overnights at Bed Bath and Beyond

That should catch you up with everything once I get a chance to organize all the pictures! I'll work one post at a time. Thanks for your patience!

Love,

Susan

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I've been so excited to know what's going on with you guys in your new life! I'm glad you are having a chance to finally catch up (it sounds like you have been one busy little family!). Keep 'em coming!

pamelasue said...

yea!!!! You're back!! I'm so excited and happy to see new blogs. I can't wait for the new ones.