Now there's the perfect "pie" position if I've ever seen one! Clayton and I went Skiing on my day off last week at Sundance and it was so fun! As you can see from the picture, I was pretty cautious, but I did have some good runs and some great tumbles too! I am so glad, though, because I actually really really enjoy it! Since Clayton got me ski's for Christmas and boots and the jacket and the gear I was worried it might be something I wouldn't really like and wouldn't want to do very often, but it was so fun! I had a great teacher :)
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
First Time Ski-er
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That sounds like so much fun. Cute pictures! Glad you are enjoying Utah right now. We miss you!
Looks like you guys had so much fun! You are definitely better at skiing than I am...man I sucked so bad. If you ask anyone who was with me they will vouch for me...I am horrible. Ill stick to boarding:) haha!! Im glad you updated this!!
Oh, I used to be SO GOOD at skiing. Then when i really started dancing seriously all my teachers banned me from it from nervousness about injuries. Now I'm not sure I could even do the bunny hill!
How fun for you. I always loved skiing, too. (Except for the time your dad tried to teach me...disaster!) Cute pictures and I agree with Jenna, glad you updated it..I've missed ya!
That looks like fun. You actually look happy (ie, no crying!) so you will be a pro in no time.
Post a Comment