Oh my goodness, this is so delicious I had to write about it on the blog! Ok, so I thought Clayton was weird for wanting to eat cottage cheese mixed with apple-sauce, but I finally tried it and it's actually really yummy! Maybe you've tried it, but if you haven't, you should! Just mix some cinnamon apple-sauce with cottage cheese and enjoy! I like mine mine with slightly more cottage cheese, and he likes his with slightly more apple-sauce. Anyone else have a slightly weird, but actually delicious snack you would like to share?
On a totally separate note, I've created a slide show for work about fine china which we are supposed to call "better dinnerware." I guess 'china' scares customers away from the idea.. thinking it's old-fashioned and delicate. At work I am the one held responsible for meeting our bridal goals, and one of them includes getting a certain percentage of our bridal registries to select better dinnerware. Corporate just raised our goals so we've been falling short the last few weeks, especially because we don't have a "Fine Tabletop" room in our store... we just have a giant binder with pictures they flip through. Anyway, tell me what you think about this slide show. We're going to put a 10" digital frame on display in our bridal room and I thought this might be good to have playing for them to watch while they wait for us to enter their registry info. Any tips? Ideas?
Thanks!
Here's the link.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
My new favorite snack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Nice! I loved so many of the styles! Glad you're blogging again. Good to have ya back!
Tell them they can register for them and then after the wedding, sell them back to the store for cash. Tell them they will make a lot of money and then suggest they buy cheaper stuff at Wal-Mart.
I thought the slides could have been shorter so the whole thing cycles through quicker. I also think the key is getting people to shift from the normal dinnerware, to the "casual" finer dinnerware. People want something that is high quality, but could be used casually on a daily basis if wanted. Nice job.
Post a Comment