Hi everyone! First of all, Clayton took his DAT on Friday!!! phew, what a relief. He's been studying and preparing for months and he did GREAT! Thanks for all of the prayers and fasts in his behalf. His score improved so we are very happy. Here's a list of schools he's applying to if you're interested.
ATSU - Arizona
Midwestern - Arizona
UCSF - CA
Loma Linda - CA
USC - CA
UOP - CA
Western University - CA
Boston University - Massachusetts
Tufts University - Massachusetts
Creighton - Nebraska
UNLV - Nevada
NYU - New York
Case Western Reserved University - Ohio
Temple University - Pennsylvania
Marquette - Wisconsin
On another note:
I'm not used to seeing fresh roses growing on bushes... Growing up in Hawaii we never saw rose bushes, but this is what I think of then I see our big giant roses:
Here are some pictures of beautiful big roses that grow in our backyard. Clayton's been picking me a bouquet of fresh roses for our table every week for the last 4 weeks and it's so sweet. We must have like 6 different types of roses growing in our yard. Here's a slide show for you. Check out how cute he is in my gardening gloves as he waters the roses! Enjoy!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Clayton's Big Test, and Roses
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
YAY!! We know Clayton's awesomeness will work! CONGRATS!! We vote for NY so you can be closer to us! ok?? So tell him to spend twice the amount of time on the NYU application ok? :P Congratulations and we'll keep you in our prays. Love, Ryan & Becky
Congrats Clayton! Good luck with the apps. I tried calling the other day. Did you switch your number? Email me your new phone number: jmgowdy@gmail.com.
Well done chap!!!!
congratulations!!!!! good luck with the applications!!
Good work, Bonch. Glad to hear the test went well. DAT's great news...
Anne and I miss you guys. The Giants suck without you!
I love roses! So fun and pretty!
U-O-P!!! U-O-P!!! U-O-P!!! Good luck Clayton!!!! The roses are beautiful, some people have ALL the luck. And I'm glad you like the video. Miss you guys COME HOME!!!
Susan...I'm really hurt not to see UW on there. I think I'm going to put a curse on the rest of these applications until I see UW on the list...I'm waiting!
Kenny...
(P.S. I'm still waiting...!)
Congratulations on the DAT! I really hope you guys to to Tufts, Boston U., or NYU because then we can see you guys!! That would be so fun.
It looks like things are going great for you! I love your hair, it looks fantastic and I can't believe you have so many varieties of roses in your yard! Lucky!
Post a Comment