Sorry it's taken me this long to post again. It got really busy there for a while, working and school and finals. Anyway, here are some pictures from our wonderful two-year anniversary weekend! We had so much fun! Clayton surprised me with reservations for a two night stay at the Hotel Park City.And he had reservations for dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse! Wow, amazing.
We checked out the shops on Main Street and ate lunch earlier that day after checking in to the hotel. We ate at Bandits' Bar and Grill, and it was really yummy! Both Clayton and I had never been to Park City when it wasn't absolutely drenched in snow, so it was really fun to see it in the summer. It actually was still pretty packed with tourists.
We did get some pool time.. the tan I got is fading fast, though.
Of course, we absolutely loved our room. We were perfectly content staying in our hotel room all day! It was so nice, we had our own fire-place, a super comfy cal-king bed, two tv's, and a kitchenette. The service was awesome too, we left for like twenty minutes in the late afternoon and came back and were both surprised that room service had come for the second time that day and got the bed ready to climb in to. I guess that's called 'turn-down service'? Anyway, shows how much we know about luxury! It was nice.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Our 2-Year Anniversary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Susan its been SOOOOO long. Your pictures are beautiful and I love the new hair cut and color. How is life?
bonzeriffic
What a fun time! I LOVED all the pictures, you guys are so cute! Happy 2 years!!
Happy 2 Years! We love the Hotel Park City, we stayed there for 2 nights of our honeymoon. They spoil you!!
Happy Anniversary! Clayton, your phone call from Park City gave us quite the laugh. Please give me a call. Somehow, I have already managed to misplace your phone number. -John
the robes and slippers comment/picture was hilarious. mike and i totally laughed. you guys are so much fun. we miss you here. hopefully , we'll see you soon. And Susan, i love the blonde hair. It's fun to change it up every once and awhile. bonch.
Post a Comment