Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Remember This?

Hey! Clayton and I watched the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie (HUMAN VERSION) recently and last night as we were trying to fall asleep we were talking about the cartoon and trying to remember the chipette's names! We finally figured out Britney & Eleanore, but we couldn't remember the third name. After trying for a long time Clayton finally had to get out of bed because it was KILLING us that we couldn't remember! It's Jeanette! (Here's the very informative wikipedia link!) Anyway, I looked up this old video on YouTube and it made me smile. We grew up on the Chipmunk's Great Adventure movie of 1987. ENJOY!

2 comments:

holo said...

Sorry to hear that Clayton was suffering from chipmunk-induced insomnia. Those Chipmunks can really mess with your mind.

Unknown said...

We used to watch that all the time when I was little! Also, I have to admit we watched it a few months ago as well. The snake charming part was always my favorite :) That, and the penguin baby..