Hey! Well some of you know, but some don't, that I am the primary music leader in my ward for the senior (ages 8 - 12) primary. Pretty fun! This month we get to pick a song about the savior to teach and I've picked "Beautiful Savior." If you haven't heard the song before it is absolutely beautiful. Here is a movie set to the song I found that I love.. I may show it to the kids to introduce the song.
I was thinking about it and, sadly, it seems like the last few years Easter has just been another quick holiday in my year, here and gone. But this year Easter has become more meaningful for me, and it's all because I've been thinking of this song. I have been blessed to have this song on my mind the last two weeks leading to Easter, thinking about how to teach it and make it as special to the children as it is to me. Thinking about this song has helped me really contemplate the importance of Easter and to become more close to my savior. Also, just for fun, here's a bookmark (front/back) I made tonight to hand out this Sunday to the kids.
Hope this post has helped you get into the spirit of Easter!


2 comments:
So nice, and so needed. Thanks Susan.
Love it!! You are so cute and the best at your calling. Please come down anytime to play. Or maybe we should work on getting caught up on our 24!!
Post a Comment