Here are a few pictures to help you see what we've been up to lately:
Celebration dinner for Clayton at Olive Garden... to celebrate him taking the LSAT
He did great, by the way. He's happy to have that first one under his belt and move on. Most people retake the test more than once so we were pretty much planning on it and he will re-take the test in September. I'm so proud of you babe for working so hard! xoxo
Clayton's dad Rob came up for father's day weekend. That was fun to see him. Here's the father/son pair before they went golfing. It was like the one day in June that it wasn't raining!
On Friday we went up to Temple Square. I brought BOTH CAMERAS just in case one died. And what do you know.. they were both dead! I think I managed to scrape out 3 pictures. This was the neatest part of the museum. The actual death masks of Joseph and Hyrum Smith. I'd seen them before but Clayton never had. After we toured the museum we got to see Clayton's uncle James Welch play an organ recital in the tabernacle. It was really nice!
Here's a picture of my beautiful 'glitter toes' that I got done with my friend Amy. She got gold and I silver just for the 4th of July.


1 comment:
Lots of fun. Action packed life! I liked seeing the bracelet on you.
Post a Comment