Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

BIG NEWS - Explained! :)

Sorry about the no details in my last post. I didn't have that much time to post but was excited to get the news out! My parents, who live in Kona on the Big Island (Hawaii), have graciously invited Clayton and I to live with them for a few months between now and law school starting for Clayton. We won't find out where he gets in until the beginning of the year, but we've done all we can do and are pretty confident he will get in somewhere :). It will be a great chance for us to have a 'change of scenery' and to be able to work work work and save save save. Also, Clayton will have the opportunity to work with my dad and get to know his law practice and get some experience that way. We will be there the first week of January, but we will leave Provo earlier to move our furniture and things to Las Vegas where Clayton's dad lives. We're still ironing out the details of when exactly to leave, though.

So ya, that's the scoop! Pretty fun, huh?! We're job hunting, so if any of you who read this are still on the Big Island keep your eyes open for us!

6 comments:

Ciara said...

Congrats!! Sounds like you guys will have a blast! We will miss you at BB&B though!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

i think that is so fun! it's going to be a great experience for you guys. good luck with everything!

Becky said...

Can you hide us in your suit case? :p

pamelasue said...

Seriously, I am so excited for you guys. Wish I could join you! Have fun. Your mom and dad are the best!

Lanette said...

How FUN! We'll miss you guys, but I think the "change of scenery" will be well worth it.

The Maumau's said...

Wow, that's great!!! Enjoy the warmth!