Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ultrasound Photos

The machine was so new the doctor was being trained by a technician on how to use it while doing our ultra-sound. I wonder if with more practice he'll be better at taking 3D pictures.. but this is still really cool, huh?!The round thing up above her nose is her little hand :)
When the doctor did all of the measurements it came out that I was a week further along. But, since it was within the 'range' he didn't change my due-date. Shoot! But, he did say she weighs 12 ounces, which, at 19 weeks is pretty big, right?! That's closer to 21 weeks on the average fetal length/weight chart I found on this site. I'm sure no one really cares, haha.. sorry! This is all so new!

Clayton took me maternity clothes shopping for my first mothers day!
The lighting is a little weird, but here were are in the hospital after the ultrasound.Clayton, smiling as he shares the news! While we wait for the shuttle to the airport.

5 comments:

pamelasue said...

Awwww. She looks so cute! Congrats.

Becky said...

Looks like it was a very special day! I love 3-D ultrasounds - very fun. :-)

Unknown said...

It looks like she got some dance moves from Kronk's new groove :) everyone knows that's the best place to learn to dance properly!

kymie said...

I have to say I loved every single second of being pregnant! Its just such an amazing experience! Congratulations and good luck with the move :~)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl she is. And Susan you do look wonderful pregnant. Thank you so much for sharing. I think Lilac would be a great name for her! I've loved having my little girl so much for 19 years, since the moment I knew I was pregnant she was so special to me. I loved ever tender movement of her inside of me and when she was born I would place her on top of me just to recreate that feeling. To this day we are still close. I wish you both the same wonderful relationship with your precious spirit. Girls are special (sorry no offense Clayton) spirits from Heavenly Father.

Kate