Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Weird Stage

I feel like I'm in a weird stage of life right now. Feeling like our time here in Kona has gone too fast and wishing I had spent more time getting to know our friends here (I guess it was pretty hard with teaching Seminary). Wanting to start getting things set up for the baby but not being able to with the move. Feeling nervous about not knowing where we're going to live, where I'll give birth, or who my doctor will be... Just feeling a little out of place, I guess. Luckily I have my amazing, handsome, loving, caring husband by my side. I know he has a whole lot of worries on his mind as well. Good thing we have each other! Clayton is going to be an amazing dad, and I know that he and I will grow even closer as a couple as we unite in starting our little family together. It's about finding joy in the journey, right?! The weird stages and all :)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I've totally been there...twice. We moved to Schaumburg 3 months before Wes was born and we moved to Ann Arbor 2 months before Sydney was born. Both times when I had gotten pregnant I had no idea where we'd be living - not even the state - when our kids were born. It can be really stressful, but just do what you can to prepare from a distance so you feel more at ease. Contact the ward (once you have a general idea of where you'll be living) or find out if there's a Partners' program at Clayton's school and get in contact with people for advice and recommendations. It's going to be an adventure, but it will be great and it will all work out!

Becky said...

Hang in there Suz! I am sending you and Clayton a Cedar Point coupon for $14 off :) It should be there in about 3 days. XX Doesn't expire until September or October I think...