Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Who does she look like?

Just for fun, help us decide who she looks the most like!

Her momma (me!)? I know I'm a little older in these two pics, but check out that round face and those cheeks!Her daddy?
Or her uncle Charlie?!What do you think??

BTW: Hailey had her 4 month check-up yesterday and she is "average" all across the board for babies her age. 13 lbs 9 oz. 24 inches long. Head circumference 41 cm.

More pictures and updates from the holidays to come!

7 comments:

The Skeens said...

I say Daddy - Claytie! The sweater looks so cute on her!

The Skeens said...

Okay, but mom came over here and we agree that she does have your cheeks and chin!

holo said...

She's a hybrid! Low gas emissions, too!

grandmasmith said...

I say she is a good mix! What a doll...

Ryan said...

Now that you pull out your old baby pics for comparison Susan, I say she looks more like you as a baby than I thought...

Sarah said...

I think it's a pretty even mix, but i do think that first picture next to yours is uncanny! Too cute ... we need to plan a dinner date to catch up soon!

pamelasue said...

She is just so cute! Darling baby.