Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 14, 2007

According to popular demand...

Ok, so I finally did it. I linked to our wedding pictures. I thought it was just too late and people would be sick of seeing our wedding pictures but we have had some requests for us to display them, so here they are! Click the link on the right under pictures entitled "Our Wedding". WARNING!!! There are way way too many, but I haven't had time to weed through. The best I could do was try to organize them in chronilogical order. So, the best way to view the pictures is to view them as a slideshow, but press the pause button and arrow through the pictures yourself. That's fastest. Hope those of you who weren't there to share in the events with us get a better idea of what all went on, and for those of you who were there I hope these bring back good memories!


Here's a sneak preview for those of you who prefer to view just a few on our blog:









July 29th, 2006 - At the Kona Hawaii Temple






The reception that evening at the Royal Kona Resort

The Groomsmen: Left to Right, Mitchell Gleed, Charlie Leonard, Ryan Gleed, John Gowdy and the groom!








It rained 18-inches that night! In hawaii rain on your wedding day is good luck - or a sign of fertility! Haha.

We also had a weddin open house for those on the mainland who couldn't travel to Hawaii. Here's a picture of the Gleeds who came for the open house in Atherton, California. Front to back, left to right: Me, Clayton, my dad Darl Curtis Gleed, his mother Jenna Lee, my grandfather Darl S Gleed, my mom Michelle, my cousin Latu Lolohea, Latu's mom and my dad's sister aunt Julie, and aunt Pam my dad's other sister.

3 comments:

Carpfam said...

I love wedding pictures! Thanks for sharing! You looked so beautiful. How fun to get married in Hawaii, did you guys go to school there?

ClaysJenna said...

I just cant get over how beautiful your wedding pictures are!! I hope you guys are having so much fun!! Love ya
Jenna

Becky said...

You are gorgeous! I wish we could've made it to the San Fran reception--it looks like it was a great day! Love ya! MUA! XOXO