Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 21, 2007

Three Things by Susan

Three things I'm afraid of:
1. Green Anoles, ick! I love gecko's, but these lizards are not native to Hawaii and are fast and scary!
2. Huge waves.
3. Losing Clayton :(

Three people who make me laugh:
1. Clayton
2. Will Farrell (when he's not crude)
3. Little kids

Three things I love:
1. Our new couch
2. The sun
3. Chocolate

Three things I hate:
1. Being cold
2. Crude humor
3. Waiting for the Muni after a long day of work

Three things I don't understand:
1. Why people hate Provo
2. Why some say that the first year of marriage is so difficult
3. Physics

Three things on my counter:
1. Dish rack
2. Knife holder with knives
3. Not much else, we have barely two feet of counter space

Three things I'm doing right now:
1. Procrastinating getting ready for work
2. Thinking of what I need to do before work
3. ?

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Go horseback riding overnight
2. Go on a mission with Clayton
3. Write a book

Three things I can do:
1. Bake
2. Teach Aerobics
3. Sing

Three things I can't do:
1. Cook
2. Touch my tongue to my nose
3. Spell

Three things I think you should listen to:
1. Clayton do his impression of King Kong
2. My grandpa Smith do an impression of Porky Pig
3. My little brother sing opera

Three things I'd like to learn:
1. How to cook
2. How to crochet things other than blankets and scarfs
3. Finances

Three favorite foods:
1. Chicken Enchilada Casserole
2. Red Velvet Cake
3. Big Island Grill french toast with coconut syrup

Three shows I watched as a kid:
1. My little pony
2. Care Bares
3. Ducktales

Three things I want in the next five years:
1. A college degree
2. A baby
3. A new car

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So maybe its my computer, but I cant leave a comment on the pictures of you guys in Hawaii so Im leaving on comment on this one about them:) It looks like you guys had so much fun. You and Clayton are just darling! I love the pictures!!!