Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Happy May!

Alright, so here's the update for this month :).

Clayton takes the D.A.T. in 5 days! If you want to send your good vibes and prayers his way he takes the test Monday the 14th at 12pm. :)

I met with my bosses at the end of April for our six-month review. They officially made me "assistant store manager" with a raise and some cash bonuses when we meet our selling goals. Also, they told me they are hoping to open another store somewhere (maybe Palo Alto) in February and they want me to be manager when they sign the lease on the place the store's going to be. That will probably be in November, and at that time I will get a year salary with benefits so that's exciting! I really have been enjoying work more as I take on new projects and things.

Clayton and I went to Menlo Park this last weekend and watched BYU play Cal for the national championship. BYU lost, but that's ok. It was so fun to see all our "rugby buddies" there!

We're going to Hawaii in a few weeks for Mitchell's graduation and we can't wait!! Mitchie's been doing really well in track so that's awesome. Charlie, Clayton's little brother, turned 19 on Sunday! He's 19 and putting in his papers for his mission so that's really great for him. Here's a picture:




That's all for now! :) Thanks for visiting our blog!!

-Susan

4 comments:

Jen said...

Assistant store manager! That is so exciting. I am glad things are working out so well in that job. ~Good Vibes~ ~Good Vibes~ ~Good Vibes~ to Clayton.

holo said...

That's great, Susan, about your work. We will be pulling (and praying) for Clayton on the DAT. And, Charlie putting in his papers for a mission...that's BRILLIANT!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

good ludk to clayton and congrats on the move up!

Ryan said...

How did Clayton end up doing?