Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 1, 2007

Hawaii 2007

Sorry, it's going to be a short post tonight because we've been busy getting back in the swing of things:

My little brother Mitchell graduated last week from HPA! I'm so proud of him. It was really nice to be there. I flew in to Kona on Tuesday afternoon and Clayton flew in Thursday night. Above is a slideshow of some of the pictures from the trip, but there are more from other people's camera that I need to get a hold of to make it a more complete album of our trip. We soaked up the sun as much as we could! The water was sooo warm and nice. Hope these pictures give you a good idea of what went on! I'll post more as I get more...

-Susan

4 comments:

Anjanette said...

Ahh Hawaii! Your pictures make me want to go back. The length of our honeymoon just wasn't enough time...and that seems so long ago anyway. I think it's time for us to go back!!

Jen said...

Just watching your slide show makes me tear up because I want to take a vacation to Hawaii! It looks like you had a good time, glad you are back though.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures...you two are just too cute!!

Alicia said...

you guys look sooo happy! i loved the pictures, i love the "heart tree", so fun. congratulations mitchell!