Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Dad Gleed Came To Visit!!

Dad came to San Fran last weekend for a seminar and we got to hang out! Here's a picture of Clayton and Dad getting off the bus. Dad sure got a taste of public transportation in the city while he was here! They look like two regular city buffs, :). I got sick that night so we ended up getting take out Japanese food. Here we are in our little mouse hole. Did I tell you I was a pro at taking timed pictures?! :p Speedy speedy.
We had fun hanging out! Wish we didn't have to work, though. Love ya Dad!

P.S. Mom Leonard's birthday was on the 17th. Happy birthday!!!

P.S.S. Check our updated "STATUS" on the right toolbar.

2 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

Impressive timed picture darling!! Looks like you guys enjoyed yourself!! Im really excited to see you next weekend!!! How fun!!!

Alicia said...

How fun that your dad came into town, I love it! You guys are just always doing so many exciting things!