Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Saturday, JUNE 30th

Here are some pictures for you of what we did last weekend. I've been doing this work-out group for the women in our ward here in the city and decided to organize a Saturday morning hike/walk that was really nice. The fog cleared just for us! The hike had nice views of the Golden Gate bridge, and Alcatraz.
Here's the turnout! A grand total of four! :) We had fun, though.

I have never seen a real starfish like this before! Cool!
Later that evening Clayton and I rode the muni to go watch the Giants game. It was "LDS" night at the Giants stadium, which meant we got discounted tickets I guess if we signed up with the ward. Go Giants!
Clayton and I with our friend Veronica in our Giants gear!
Go Barry!
Veronica and I. It was just her birthday on the 29th! Happy birthday V!


Isn't this just the sweetest picture! This is Isabelle and it was her and her family's first Giants game. They are in our ward. She made this sign all by herself!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan you are just adorable! The views from your hike are gorgeous! You make me want to go to San Francisco really bad!! I love your guys' Giants gear! If and when Clay and I ever go that direction we will have to go to a game...I love baseball!!!

holo said...

Wow. That photo of the bridge and bay is fabulous. I can't believe you are trying to convert all of those ward members and young children to the Giants.

Alicia said...

susan - you are so cute, i love that you organized that morning hike! if i was there, i would most definitely go with you. =) what great views, san fran is my favorite city (well, of course next to nyc)... those pictures made me want to go back and visit!

Becky said...

You are so cute! You go girl...it looks like you guys are livin' it up in San Fan! Give us a call soon cuz we miss you guys! And yes...we go belle back! She has a lot of food allergies that we did not know about but it's all good now :)

XOXO BEX

Becky said...

You are so cute! You go girl...it looks like you guys are livin' it up in San Fan! Give us a call soon cuz we miss you guys! And yes...we go belle back! She has a lot of food allergies that we did not know about but it's all good now :)

XOXO BEX