Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 26, 2007

We Love You Grandma

I couldn't sleep tonight. My grandmother Jenna Lee Gleed passed away yesterday after fighting leukemia for a good strong year. She is such a wonderful example of perseverance and love. I know what kept her going each day is her love for her family and so I've made a slide show to commemorate my grandmother by celebrating the wonderful posterity she has been a part of creating. We love you grandma so much. All of us, your family. We are your children, your grandchildren, and your great-grandchildren and all of us have been blessed because of you. May we celebrate your life and also find comfort knowing that we will see you again in a place without pain and where death cannot separate us anymore.

9 comments:

James Yvonne and Elise said...

Susan
Thank you for your beautiful post and the touching slide show. She will be missed and I am so thankful that she was a part of my life. She leaves behind a wonderful legacy. Love you guys! Yvonne

ClaysJenna said...

Susan,
Very touching, I love the pictures of Grandma...she really was a wonderful woman!
Love ya
Jenna

Anonymous said...

Susan, thank you for such a wonderful slide show. What a beloved grandma... I miss her so much. I really enjoyed watcing the slideshow.

Latu said...

Susan, the slideshow was...amazing. Thanks so much, it was really touching. She was such an amazing person, and you really captured that. Take care!
~Latu

Ryan said...

Wowzers! Thanks for sharing the slideshow. Grandma will always be remebered. Can't wait to see you guys Monday

Janet said...

We're so sorry for your loss. What a legacy; Jenna Lee must be very proud of her large family. I wish we knew all of you.
Hugs,
Shane, Janet, Amber, Preston H. (Wendell's son)

Anonymous said...

Susan, Thanks for sharing the pictures of Jenna & Darls legacy. We all know how much she loved her family: children, grand children and great grand children. She was a sweet and lovely sister too. She will be missed by all of us. We love you all. Thanks again for the wonderful slide show.
Uncle Wendell & Sue

Alyssa said...

Susan,

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. It looksa and sounds like she was a beautiful person!

Alyssa

Alicia said...

Thank you for this, Susan, what a wonderful tribute. I'm so grateful to be a part of this amazing family!