So I guess I'm really into slide-shows lately! Here's a real fun one. On August 25th we went to Clayton's grandmother's sister's Birthday party. Did you get that? Hope you enjoy these fun pictures. Things to prepare for when watching this show: 1. If you look closely you'll find in one picture James Welch, our uncle who has an article in the September issue of the Ensign! Maybe you'll recognize him and Deanne and their two boys from the magazine? 2. Prepare to laugh when you see Clayton dressed as Pancho Villa!
Enjoy!




6 comments:
I thought your denim vest thing was super cute!
I LOVE the way you did that slide show all old fashioned!! You are amazing!! Looks like a good time.
cute pics! i also wanted to remind you that robby's name is spelled with a 'y' and not an 'ie' just for your info. he's not so sensitive about it but i guess i am. thanks for all the pics! they are great.
Clayton you look like Pancho Snast!
Hey Susan, it's Malarie Whiting! We got a new blog because someone hacked into my information! The new address is www.scott&mal.blogspot.com!
From now on Clayton will always be "Pancho"
V
Post a Comment