Keeping In Touch With Family and Friends
Thanks for that slightly traumatizing video! ;) I am not sure I will ever be able to look at Clayton the same again! lol
Thats from the little shop of horrors right? Man I hated dentists after seeing that movie!! Scary!
that scares the crap out of me to this day. i still won't watch that movie nor the clip you just posted, but don't worry, i know the jist of what clayton's motivation is.
Honestly...that scares the crap out of me haha! That does not help my dislike for dentists. (Although I still like Clayton:) )
That is exactly how all dentists are. How true, how true. :)
hilarious. yes, this traumatized me as a kid, too, but it's SO funny now.
Susan, I can't find the feed you were telling me about. Also, I tagged you on my blog.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Thanks for that slightly traumatizing video! ;) I am not sure I will ever be able to look at Clayton the same again! lol
Thats from the little shop of horrors right? Man I hated dentists after seeing that movie!! Scary!
that scares the crap out of me to this day. i still won't watch that movie nor the clip you just posted, but don't worry, i know the jist of what clayton's motivation is.
Honestly...that scares the crap out of me haha! That does not help my dislike for dentists. (Although I still like Clayton:) )
That is exactly how all dentists are. How true, how true. :)
hilarious. yes, this traumatized me as a kid, too, but it's SO funny now.
Susan, I can't find the feed you were telling me about. Also, I tagged you on my blog.
Post a Comment