Hello everyone! I don't have all of your emails, but this is for those of you who are in Provo/Orem or nearby! If anyone is interested NOVEMBER 1st (SATURDAY) at 7am you are invited to join me at Bed Bath & Beyond (the one in Orem!) for breakfast and to have the store all to ourselves! We will be able to load up carts and make purchases with everything we buy that morning (as long as you're there when I'm there and we all check out consecutively) at 30% off! This is a great chance to get a head start on Christmas gifts and also get those things you need anyway for your home at a discount. I know it's not much, but it's off of clearance items too. And, you can also purchase orders that need to be shipped to you because we don't have it in the store for the same discount. Start creating your list (even if it's a small list!) and let me know if you'll be there! Did I mention they will be feeding us?! :)
bedbathandbeyond.com
Hope to see you there, Saturday at 7am.
-Susan
Monday, October 27, 2008
Family & Friends Discount!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Okay. I will be there! To infinity and Bed Bath and Beyond!
I am so wanting to be there but am pretty sure I wouldnt make it with baby to Prove by 7 am...:(
Post a Comment