Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Celine Dion Concert!

My parents got Clayton and I tickets to see Celine Dion in concert in Salt Lake for my birthday! Thanks mom and dad! We had a blast. What made it all worth it for Clayton, besides seeing me smile and get excited the whole time, was that there was a hilarious opening act by a comedian named Gordie Brown. Here's some of the act... I haven't seen Clayton laugh that hard in a long time! If you want to see the funniest part, move the cursor over to the 2:26 minute. We loved it!

As for Celine, she really is an awesome performer! She changed outfits at least 5 times, and sang to every part of the audience. Did I mention we had amazing seats? We were on the floor.. 13th row back. Clayton was in charge of the camera for most of the night. Enjoy the pictures:

Play this song while you watch the slideshow for the full effect! This is the song she opened with and the song we've both had in our head all week!


Get a playlist! Standalone player


1 comment:

The Skeens said...

So fun! I am so glad it worked out for clayton to go! 13th row must have been incredible!