Here are some videos of the concert. This one is my favorite song.. as you can see by the huge grin on my face I couldn't get rid of! Soo cheesy! haha!
Here's me at the end of the concert screaming I love you Celine! I think she heard me! There are a few more Celine videos on my you tube account if you're interested.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
More Celine: Videos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Bummer. Looks like Youtube nixed your video of your favorite song. Looks like a fabulous show, though!
Oh. Now its working. It's all coming back to me now.
I'm so glad clayton finally got to see his favorite singer of all time. It must have been an emotional night for him ;-). You're a good husband, even if you are a hooker (rugby joke for those currently shocked).
Post a Comment