Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

A new way to post our pictures!

Here's a new way to post our pictures! Picasa (by google) has a collage function, so I thought I'd give it a try as an easy and fast way to post a bunch of pictures! Click on the images to enlarge. Let me know what you think!

Valentines Day: Clayton and I went on a "semi-stay-cation!" We stayed at the Super 8 Motel approximately 1 mile away! It was nice! Before we checked in, though, we went to the mall for lunch and saw the movie Taken (SO GOOD!). Our room was nice with a huge bed, free wireless, a microwave and fridge. We got settled in for our one-night stay then went back out for dinner at the pizza factory. Came back, went to the hot-tub and pool... then had some fondue chocolate strawberries in the room! Don't you think the little heart-shaped fondue for two set is so cute? I got it at, where else, Bed Bath and Beyond. In the morning they had free breakfast with a waffle-maker. It was a really nice get-away! Clayton's aunt Deanne and her two boys Nicholas and Jameson stopped by for a visit Sunday night. Thanks to Mitchell leaving his x-box 360 to us while he's on his mission the boys had incentive to come visit!Monday was my birthday! I got my hair done first thing:Then I went shopping all day! That was fun! :) Later that night Clayton took me to dinner at PF Changs, yum! Then Rachel, Andrew, and baby Kaili came over for cake! Kaili became the center of the party - we moved the coffee table and had her right in the center moving around and entertaining us. She's so cute. Clayton - when you read this - thanks for the wonderful valentines day and birthday honey! I love you!

4 comments:

James Yvonne and Elise said...

Glad you had such a fun birthday! I love your hair, such a cute cut and color on you.

holo said...

Happy BD and thanks for the photos. I like that new Picasa collage option.

grandmasmith said...

It sounds like Motel 6 has upgraded since my day... Love you hair!

The Skeens said...

It was fun to spend time with you on your birthday. The collages are nice, except there is one picture that makes Kaili's cheeks look really big, wait, her cheeks are really big ;). Love you!