Hey! Ok, so here's a video slide show of pictures from our Christmas vacation. The picture quality didn't come out very good :( sorry. I decided to post it anyway because I've spent way too much time on this slide show already! jeez! I used Picasa's new video feature to do it. I had to delete soooo many pictures to get this to not be 20 minutes long! It's still a bit long, but that was the best I could do. I hope you can get an idea of how our twelve days of Christmas went. Enjoy!
Friday, February 6, 2009
12 Days of Christmas, Kona, HAWAII
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Wow, it looks like you guys had a blast!! Next Christmas I want to go to Hawaii!
Hey. That's a nice way to put a photo show together. By the way; it's still warm and sunny here in Kona. Come back!
what a cute video- i'm way jealous!!! What an amazing trip, now i understand why it was so hard to come home!!
Those are great pictures. It looks like a great time for all.
Post a Comment