I wasn't sure what to post about but I thought I'd let you all know so you can send your prayers and good vibes our way that Clayton will be taking the LSAT on June 8th (in less than 2 weeks!). He's been putting in the time and working really hard so I'm sure he'll do a great job. For you lawyers out there who read my blog, any last minute tips?
Thursday, May 28, 2009
The LSAT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Relax! You are ready.
sweet! good luck, clayton, you'll do great. last minute advice?? choose c ... and stay calm at all costs.
p.s. mike says not to think about when he crushed you at rugby practice.
oh my. i haven't checked your blog in a while! so much has happened! but good luck to clayton on the LSAT! i'm glad he's taking the Kaplan class. that will help a lot. those classes are worth every penny, trust me. tell him to call us if he has any questions.
also susan, great pictures of your niece! i wish you were closer so we can take pictures together again!
Good luck Clayton! :)
Post a Comment