Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Baby Shower!

Some friends and my mom threw me a wonderful baby shower on Saturday! I loved all of the purple decorations and the polka-dots! And the food was so delicious. We played some games too and really I will treasure the memories. How thoughtful of people to put something together like this to celebrate our little girl on the way... (nope, still no name! sorry!). Thank you Krista, Auntie Renee, Makenzie, Traci, Cheryl & Mom for all of your hard work! I'm getting more excited about our move, knowing I have some things for the baby to set up and organize when we get there! Enjoy the pictures:30-Weeks & 3 Days Pregnant

3 comments:

holo said...

Nice collage! Glad you finally had a shower (nothing personal).

Anjanette said...

Yeah! Only 9 weeks. You are so close!
That silver piggy bank is SO cute.

Anna said...

You are so cute pregnant Susan! I'm so excited for your new addition!