Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

February and March so far

I've been so terrible at blogging lately! Here are some picture collages of the best pictures from February and March (so far). I'll try to re-cap a little for you what's been going on!

In February:
I turned 25!
We had a crazy ice-storm, and Clayton got to stay home from school!
I started training for a half-marathon.
Finished wall-hanging for Hailey's room.
What Hailey was up to: rolling over to her tummy (started at end of January), sleeping through night (started on her daddy's birthday in January), eating rice-cereal, "blowing out" of just about every outfit, taking longer naps, becoming more "aware" of everything, holding her own bottle (one bottle a day of formula, still breastfeeding rest of time).
In March (so far):
Still training for half marathon.
Clayton still working super hard at school.
Heather came to visit us for Clayton's spring break weekend! So fun!
Started Hailey on solid foods: So far, two strikes: green beans & carrots. Home run with squash.
Hailey had her 6 month check-up: 16lbs 9oz; 26 inches long; head circumference 17 inches
What is Hailey doing? She still smiles after she sneezes. Smiles all day long! Love to jump in jumpers. Doesn't really seem interested in sitting up (Grandma Gleed says he has a "pointy bottom"=P). No more swaddling to fall asleep.

4 comments:

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

She's adorable! She seems like such a happy girl...

Dennis Molyneaux said...

Sooo cute! Love the update and all the pictures. I am sad that I have to admire from afar...

Dennis Molyneaux said...

Okay, so that last post is from Pam and not Dennis! (Not that he wouldn't feel the same way) Just noticed I am signed on under his account. I hate when he gets on my computer!!! :)

MSH said...

Hailey is just so cute! I hope that we will be able to meet her someday soon! Maybe the trip from VA to OH wouldn't be too bad???