Here are a few recent pictures of Hailey. She sits up very well by herself. She can scoot-crawl.. well, it's more of a streeeetch and reach kind of a thing but she does it when she really wants something. Mostly, though, she LOVES to stand.. she does it pretty good on her own for a long time, but every once in a while she falls so we still watch her. She thinks she's big stuff, though, likes to lean on only one hand most the time, or even try to balance with no hands! She can pull herself up in her crib now so our project today is to lower her mattress! I got her a new toy that she loves. That smile would not leave her face for 20 minutes when I first showed it to her. Oh, to have that kind of joy and excitement for the simple things in life! Also she and I have enjoyed going on walks together with her in the moby-wrap.. she gets SO RELAXED and SLEEPY when we go on walks like this!
Monday, May 30, 2011
Hailey Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Soo cute. I can't believe she's 8 months old already! Where does the time go? You guys all look great, congrats on the 1/2!
She is darling!! Love the pictures and the update. Hope to see her someday...:)
Post a Comment