Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

5 years!

We celebrated our 5 year anniversary at the end of last month! Here are some pictures from our date at Zia's. We felt so weird being away from Hailey for so long (2 hours, haha!). She did great with the babysitter.. only cried when she saw Clayton at the door after our dinner. Like when she saw him she suddenly realized we had left her and she was supposed to be sad! It was pretty cute.Clayton made a sweet slideshow for me for our anniversary with pictures from the last five years. We can't find our pictures from San Francisco so that's why those aren't in there. Also, he mixed in some pictures from our visit to Hawaii last Christmas that's why I jump from being pregnant to having a Hailey! :) Thank you babe for taking the time to make such a sweet slideshow that we can look back on time and time again. Love you!

(I can't get the slideshow to upload to the blog so view it with this link here)


4 comments:

momma'sita said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you so much and wish you lots and lots of happy years ahead x infinity! :)

momma'sita said...

Just watched the slide show Clayton put together. That was amazing! Very, very cool. Love you guys!

Alexis Poelman said...

Congrats on 5 years!

Unknown said...

I came to check and see if you've posted anything lately...nope! looks like you do most of your updating on facebook :)

ps. I remember when you bought that shirt! I think it might have been the same shopping trip where I bought my best dress ever (that I still wear. a lot.) miss you guys! it's been way too long!