Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Easter, 2011

Happy Easter!Grandma couldn't decide on which Easter outfit was cuter so we did one the Sunday before Easter and one on Easter! Here's the Pre-Easter fun :)
Easter Eve- Hailey in her "My First Easter" onesie.. she loved grabbing the bunny ears on her feet!
Easter Morning.. I took her straight out of the crib for the Easter fun! The Easter bunny left Hailey a basket of goodies! Rubber duckies, fruit/vegi feeder, gerber puffs, sunglasses, and a duck purse, and an M&M filled egg (mom ate the chocolate for her, of course!)
I love her expression here when I stuck the basket in front of her!
Her first Easter smile!
The Easter Sunday meal for 3! Ham with a maple-dijon glaze, Scalloped Potato Gratin (really yummy, recipe here by Tyler Florence), pink lemonade, pineapple and grapes, carrots, biscuits, & red-velvet cake.
Hailey in her Easter dress!

3 comments:

holo said...

She's so CUTE. If I don't say so myself.

Nancy said...

ok hi she is ADORABLE.

Sarah said...

So fun! I hope she's feeling better and you guys were able to survive the weekend ... having sick kids is the worst!