Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No Backing Out Now!

Ok, so I figure the more people I tell the more committed I have to be. I've been training to run a HALF MARATHON! There, it's on the blog so there's no backing out of it now! I looked at the course for the race and got a little scared today. What was I thinking?! (breath...) Ok, I can do it! I got the idea from Fitness magazine. In it there was an 8-week training schedule for a half marathon and it seemed doable. So! I'll be running the Salt Lake City half marathon on the 18th (oh my gosh that seems too soon!). Wish me luck!

8 comments:

Ciara said...

That's so cool! Good luck Susan, you'll do great!

Natalie said...

You can totally do it! That is definitely the way to get committed...tell people! That's what I'm doing with the Chicago Marathon in October. You gotta let people know so you won't back out! Go you! I'm excited to know how it turns out!

pamelasue said...

Good luck. You can do it! Way to go.

holo said...

It's only 7 times longer than your high school cross country course. No problem. You will probably win it.

TheGleeds said...

That's awesome! Good luck :)

Jessie, Garan, and Sammy said...

That is awesome! Good luck and have fun!

The Skeens said...

Good luck sus! I know you'll do great!

Penelope said...

LOL. "Only 7 times longer..." Uncle Curt, you're funny.

Anyways, that's great! I wish you good luck!