Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Why I Love Tuesdays


I love Tuesdays because that's when I get to baby sit this lovely little girl! This is my sister Rachel's baby Kaili (pronounced Ky-Lee, it's the Hawaiian spelling). Isn't she a doll? On Tuesdays I like pretending I'm like "this girl" or "this girl" or "this girl" (three very talented photographers I know) and try to get a good looking picture! These are three of the 70-or-so pictures I took! I was so lucky that Kaili got to get all dressed up to play with her auntie today! Rachel won this outfit and headband from a blog give-away at Cute as a Button Creations (really cute, check it out!).
As you can see, I have every reason to look forward to Tuesdays!

5 comments:

The Skeens said...

She loves her auntie and Tuesdays too!

holo said...

Your pictures were great!! All of them.

pamelasue said...

She is such a darling little girl! You are one lucky auntie to be able to spend time with her. Great pictures.

Alicia said...

She is SO SO adorable! Those are great pictures!

Lanette said...

She is really cute!!! And that outfit is adorable too. Great pictures!

Also, if you guys want us to show you how we did the chairs, it's really not hard. It might take an hour, tops. But really, we'd love to!