Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Best Three Years!

Clayton and I celebrated our 3rd year anniversary on July 29th. We had a wonderful evening together. Clayton had flowers sent to me at work which was a very sweet surprise, and later we had dinner - and dessert of course - at the Cheesecake Factory. It was delicious! We started dinner off with the fried calamari. Then Clayton ordered the "Factory Burrito Grande" which was HUGE! I ordered the "Chicken Bellagio" which was delicious! It was two thin, breaded chicken breast on top of a pasta with a delicious pesto sauce topped with arugula, prosciutto and a parmesean cream sauce. Wow! For desert we shared a tuxedo cheesecake a la mode with with hot fudge sauce! Here are the pictures we got:



2 comments:

pamelasue said...

How fun! Happy Anniversary, you two! Food looks amazing and you are such a cute couple.

ClaysJenna said...

I love Cheesecake Factory but Clay doesnt so we don't go often! You two are darling, Happy Anniversary!!