Girl!
That's right, all of you 14 people who voted for girl! wow, I thought for sure that would jinx it to boy! She was very cooperative and so gentle and peaceful! Her hands were both up on her head with her elbows blocking her face. Clayton always teases me for sleeping with my arms up above my head so I couldn't help but think this little girl was maybe showing her first mommy trait! We had a great day. One of those days we will never forget. I love that "I just can't wipe this smile off my face" feeling and I love seeing Clayton that way. He was glowing, and just so cute. That little girl made her daddy so happy today. Well, it's almost 9pm and we just got home so I won't be scanning in the ultrasound pictures tonight but soon. Just wanted to let you all know the news! :)


5 comments:
congrats! girls are great. you are gonna have a blast with her. :)
Time to start the pink afghan!
I am so happy for you both! Girls are a blast and you will be such great parents. Congratulations. I think we will have to do a "virtual shower" for you like we did for Alicia when she was living in New York. It will be fun.
YAHOO!!! Our kids are totally getting Married!!! So excited for you guys- Its so hard waiting after you see your baby and find out the sex- but take advantage of the time you and Clayton have alone- you will never fully have it again!
Congrats on the little GIRL! Can't wait to hear more.
Post a Comment